SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mono M80 Dual gigbag

Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3531
edited April 2023 in Misc £
I have a Mono M80 dual electric gigbag for sale, having finally got sick of seeing it sitting in the cupboard with nothing in it!

I bought it before the pandemic with the intention of using it to carry my Strat and A.N.other guitar to gigs and rehearsals, but being fairly monogamous with guitars I never really used it. It served a purpose for a short while housing my Reverend which had no case, but that was sold ages ago and since then the bag has been sitting empty. It is therefore very lightly used and in very good condition. 

I'm asking £210 and for the time being, its collection only from West Lothian - just due to the size of it. I don't have a box capable of accomodating it for postage.
SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74494
    What's the maximum length it will hold? ie would a short-scale bass fit...

(A Mustang Bass is 42" long if I remember correctly.)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3531
    edited September 2022
    Might be a stretch @ICBM i get 41.5 inches to the base, an extra half inch at the gap for the strap pin. 

There is some slack in the shape of the case - if you know what I mean. Trying it might be best!

edit: Mono say:
    Internal Dimensions: 41.5" x 14.5" x 2" each side (105.4cm x 36.8cm x 5.1cm)
    Might be a stretch @ICBM i get 41.5 inches to the base, an extra half inch at the gap for the strap pin. 

There is some slack in the shape of the case - if you know what I mean. Trying it might be best!

edit: Mono say:
    Internal Dimensions: 41.5" x 14.5" x 2" each side (105.4cm x 36.8cm x 5.1cm)
    That's very close. I don't actually have a short-scale bass just now, but I had been wondering about some way of taking both to a jam session and using a dual gig bag to justify buying a new short/lightweight bass ;), and that definitely gives scope for thought... the Mustang is probably not the shortest short-scale bass out there either - the headstock is longer than on a 2-a-side.

See how it goes and I'll get back to you if no-one else takes it first :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Bump.

Stupidly, I've just bought a bass which is *miles* too long to fit in this. Oh well :(. In my defence it was also stupidly cheap :).

• DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 467
    ICBM said:
    Stupidly, I've just bought a bass which is *miles* too long to fit in this. Oh well :(. In my defence it was also stupidly cheap :).
    I have a Mono Vertigo bass case that I'm looking to move on. Immaculate condition, if you're interested drop me a PM
  • Bumpage
  • Still available :)
  • Still still available.

• Considered shipping??
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• @bloodandtears ;unfortunately I don't have a big enough box, and of course the cost of shipping without an account would be prohibitive given the dimensions...