SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold! : Paul Reed Smith CE24 Semi Hollow- Burnt Amber £1200

DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2217
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
I was incredibly lucky to win this guitar a few years ago in a "your dream guitar" competition raffle. In all honesty it is a lovely guitar, but I'm just not that fussed with it. I've been keeping it to be a smug git really.

It's not really for me. These retail for over £2300. So i feel this is a fair price. Collection from Bristol and cash or bank transfer upon collection.

The good, the bad and the ugly

The good- The 85/15 pickups are incredibly versatile. The coil taps and tremolo are very very good.

The bad - like a fool i accidentally dented the guitar on the side last year. The upside of this is that you dont have to stress about doing that yourself.

The ugly- Umm the birds aren't exactly for everyone.

I'm not really after trades. I appreciate things are tight at the moment, and it's a fair bit of cash. I could be persuaded with the following plus cash my way though.

A Jap Tokai Love Rock or some sort of Les Paul shaped guitar.
A Fender deluxe Telecaster
Possibly a small tweed style amp.

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Price drop to £1400 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bumpity bump. Open to offers 
  • Price drop to £1300!
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 88
    Hi Doc. Do you know which neck profile??
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2217
    4on6 said:
    Hi Doc. Do you know which neck profile??
    Hi according to PRS pattern thin. 
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2217
    Another oner off! Surely bargaintastic?