PS4 Gamers: Destiny.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Picked up me Destiny PS4 bundle last week, great game so far! Sclarke_62 if you want a game, I'll be on this eve. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll see if I can get on.

I've only just got it so I'm only at level 4 so far. Some co-op patrol blasting could be fun!

I really need the missus to go out and take the kids with her so I can get a solid couple of hours with it!

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    I read the hype and bought this, quite enjoyable but seems very ordinary.
  • All the reviews say it's a bit dull but might pick up once all the DLC is released. I suspect I can't be arsed, which is fairly moot as I don't have a PS4 yet anyway.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Yeah me neither - I was playing on an Xbox 360 but can't imagine it's any less ordinary on other platforms.
  • It's a quite new thing for me - I usually only play a few games - COD, Gran Tourismo etc and then play them to death for a year.

Even then I play almost 100% online and only venture into the SP if my web connection is down.

So for me Destiny has new stuff that I haven't really done before.

that being said, I wonder if there would be less moans if all the worlds / missions / etc were available straight away - access not linked with rank. Weapon upgrades linked to cash or reward and not just stopping a purchase because of a low rank.

That would take it closer to the ethos of 'Elite' in that repetition would be the fault of the player not the game. Trade forever if you like, or bounty hunt forever if you like. Or mix it up as you please.

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 8092
    I'm just about to finish Mass Effect 3 (XBox 360) for the third (and probably last) time, having preceded it with ME2.

I'll probably mess around with all the odds and ends I've not completed in GTA V once I'm done.

I'm not sure there are many new games that I would consider spending money on TBH, and I really can't be arsed to buy an XBox One.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1144
    I've created a clan...

Go to bungie.net, sign in and join up!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/307815

If anyone is up for doing the Earth strike (level 8) together then join up. 

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7716
    Played it again last night with a Hunter rather than Warlock and I'm enjoying it more. Still think it's repetitive though, and that's saying something because I've played hundreds of hours of diablo 3.
  • wibble said:
    I've created a clan...

Go to bungie.net, sign in and join up!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/307815

If anyone is up for doing the Earth strike (level 8) together then join up. 

Request sent.

I'm only at level 5 at the mo. I'll catch up as quick as I can!

• wibblewibble Frets: 1144
    I've approved you now :)

• Just getting in to this. If Bungie keep supporting it this could become an amazing game.
  • Apparently it cost half a billion dollars to develop... and they made that back on day 1.

They'll support it!