SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Gibson Firebird HP in Pelham Blue with Lyre Vibrola (Reduced)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DumodalDumodal Frets: 538
    antonyiv said:
    Dumodal said:
    Man, really want this, but if you sum up the duties, VAT plus extra charges it just bumps the price into oblivion. 
    I know, buddy, personally I hate Brexit. Before I used to buy and sell from UK, now it's difficult. Let me know how much are those extra charges (I really don't know) so I may reduce the price further.
    Thanks, man, My family lives in Portugal so who knows, it doesn't help that the Firebird Case is as big as the plane...Jim54 said:
    And the added bonus is we pay VAT  on the shipping too!
    And Insurance too... Brought some stuff from the USA and got stung pretty harshly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31437
    Absolutely no idea why I'd need it but it's lovely.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• antonyivantonyiv Frets: 304
    Gassage said:
    Absolutely no idea why I'd need it but it's lovely.
    To look at it and admire it? At least that’s what I’m doing with this guitar. 
    Dumodal said:
    antonyiv said:
    Dumodal said:
    Man, really want this, but if you sum up the duties, VAT plus extra charges it just bumps the price into oblivion. 
    I know, buddy, personally I hate Brexit. Before I used to buy and sell from UK, now it's difficult. Let me know how much are those extra charges (I really don't know) so I may reduce the price further.
    Thanks, man, My family lives in Portugal so who knows, it doesn't help that the Firebird Case is as big as the plane...Jim54 said:
    And the added bonus is we pay VAT  on the shipping too!
    And Insurance too... Brought some stuff from the USA and got stung pretty harshly.
    Firebird cases need oversized cargo planes. Tupolev something will do the job, if you ship only the case. 

Ps. Portugal is super nice, although I’m biased since I moved to Spain.
    Now sold locally.