SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Ibanez RG3250MZ-FOR

Stumbled across these recently and have bad GAS for one. If anyone has one locked away in its case to keep their retinas from burning out and fancies offloading it to a hoarder in Derbyshire give me a shout.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have a 3550mz in yellow if interested
  • wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 190
    @bddbuk yeah I did, in fact, it was me looking into the specs of yours that made me discover the fluorescent orange one. I'd messaged you to ask if you travelled at all as you're some way away and I didn't get a reply so partly assumed you'd likely shifted it on already.

I've got my eyes on an orange one over in Japan at the mo and exchange rate isn't too bad so could work out affordable by the time it gets here. I'd ideally like to ask the person selling it a couple of questions but haven't found an avenue to do that yet.

Of course if there's one in the UK that would make it a lot easier for me.
  • wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 190
    Scratch this, I'm going to buy the one from Japan. All being well, will post up a HNGD post within a month :)