SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Various for sale/Trade

What's Hot
Brownster74Brownster74 Frets: 30
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
After having a guitar cull last year, I vowed not to take a scattergun approach to guitar purchases this year. I failed.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 456
    Huh?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 8475
    edited October 2022
    After having a guitar cull last year, I vowed not to take a scattergun approach to guitar purchases this year
    So you went automatic rifle instead?

Is there more to follow?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Not sure what happened there. I spent over an hour on a very  long post - listing 4 guitars and  tried to figure out Google photos so I could link some pics.  It only posted the first paragraph
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Is this site like twitter.  Do you only get 120 characters?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 8475
    edited October 2022
    There is a limit on the length of post, but it's a massive amount more than your basic twitter stuff, and you can create some quite lengthy single posts  I believe that even if you do hit the character limit you can post what you have and then edit to add more and re-post.  You would obviously have to ensure that your Google photos and/or the folder they are in have been set for sharing before you post the image links or it either won't allow them to display here or would require your login for us to see them.

Have a look at the link for "My Drafts" and see whether the original post is still retained there.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TBillDL said:
    There is a limit on the length of post, but it's a massive amount more than your basic twitter stuff, and you can create some quite lengthy single posts  I believe that even if you do hit the character limit you can post what you have and then edit to add more and re-post.  You would obviously have to ensure that your Google photos and/or the folder they are in have been set for sharing before you post the image links or it either won't allow them to display here or would require your login for us to see them.

Have a look at the link for "My Drafts" and see whether the original post is still retained there.
    Thanks.  Checked that, but the whole thing has gone.  Never mind, will try again when I have the patience =)  
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 727
    your not the first and no doubt won’t be the last haha. I get into a habit of copying my post before hitting “post” as I’ve lost a load in the past. Didn’t swear at all. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3593
    Start over and do 1 guitar per comment.