SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Pending 1974 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe SOLD 2006 Les Paul Jnr Yamano Select

What's Hot
CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2075
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Shifted a couple of high end vintage guitars recently and taken in some other guitars as makeweights which need to go as much as I am enjoying having them. So offering up this fabulous Les Paul Deluxe in original condition but for a refret which has literally just completed last month, a replacement pickguard and a tone pro bridge (original included bot not functional) . As you can see from the pics it has a fair amount of wear and tear including areas of flaking paint, chips, dents  and scratches but all issues are purely cosmetic and don't detract from what is a great Les Paul.

Weight 9.6lbs

Includes original Hard Case

Looking for £2750 cash deal preferred but open to trades and will also have a Yamano select Les Paul jnr to offer up when I get a hard case for shipping.

For trades I am only interested in USA built Gibson, Fender or Martin guitars

2006 Yamano Select Les Paul Jnr

Got this one from @MikeS so lazily going to use his description and pics with his blessing.

2006 Gibson Les Paul Junior Double Cutaway “Yamano” Faded TV White.

Lovely guitar this. A genuine Yamano Japan, guitar. Originally sold in Japan.

C shape profile
Neck width at 1st fret, 42.75mm.
Neck width at 12th fret, 52.12mm
Neck thickness at 1st fret, 0.810"
Neck thickness at 12th fret, 0.940"
Weight, 6.50lb

As you would expect with a Yamano Gibson, the quality is first class. Mahogany body and neck, and a lovely straight, dark grained Rosewood fingerboard. Plays beautifully. Very naturally resonant and lightweight. The “TV White” faded finish has aged and yellowed nicely.

All original, genuine Yamano Junior.

Comes with original Gibson gig bag but I have a hardcase on the way to enable shipping. 

Again open to trades/px etc 

£1300 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7356
    This up somewhere else? Fairly sure I was drooling over it yesterday 
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2075
    edited October 2022
    tony99 said:
    This up somewhere else? Fairly sure I was drooling over it yesterday 
    Ebay, Reverb & Gumtree. I often offer out to the forum first but already had my 68 strat live and hate combining the threads. Now the Strats withdrawn for the time being here is the LP with a nice clean thread of its own  =)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18174
    tFB Trader
    Absolutely love that!
    Thanks @monquixote ;

Had a few people ask the serial as it’s not clear from the pics. It’s 418105, I have added pics of the cavity and pots which date to week 37 of 1974.

This is very keenly priced guys so please keep that in mind when making trade offers. There is a 1974 on Reverb for £2645 which has a headstock repair and the rest are touching or over £4k.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bump with Yamano LP jnr added 
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    Holy shit balls that junior is stunning. !!! 
    Yamano sold on ebay

LP Deluxe Sold Pending