SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - EVH Wolfgang Standard roasted neck -last last drop £190!!

What's Hot
AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Hi all, 

wicked guitar this but to be honest I don’t play loads these days and the slight extra faff of a Floyd means this isn’t getting the play time it deserves. 

I honestly think this is the best rock guitar you could buy for this money - the neck is superb, the floyd stays in tune and the pickups sound great! 

In really good condition, no noticeable marks on the body but it is black so that means that the body has swirlies and scratches etc when hitting the light, like all black guitars will. Only other things of note are on the back of the neck there a small rub mark but again, it’s oiled wood so that will happen and of course, for the eagle eyed there’s a string missing! This is because I started to restring it alongside others and it was then I decided I had too many guitars! A new set of 10s will be included so you can sort that. 

Looking for what I think is a bargain at £300 now £250!!! It’ll need to be collected from Hemel Hempstead as it has no case or box but I could meet somewhere close by and London would be no problem.  

Excuse the reflections of either me or my house! 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    edited October 2022
    Bump! Bumpety Bump! 
    I want a rump 
    that makes me dump 
    almighty thump! 
    wow what a lump, 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2022
    Bump to £280!! I’ve got someone interested who’s currently on holiday so no lower. 
    Bump! Haven’t really been marketing this much but I do need it gone. I’ll reduce it to £265 and I really think that is a mega bargain! 
    Bump! Am I way off the money with this? A virtually immaculate EVH with a roasted maple neck for £265…..they are about £450 new. 

I’ll go down to £250 for anyone interested and if not I guess I’ll try to trade it in! 

• pm sent
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    That’s a hell of a lot of guitar for the money! GLWTS. 
    And I guess bump again! The market is very slow 
    One final drop to what I think is a stupid £220 collected. If there’s not at least a commitment by Monday then I’ll be packing it up and sending it off to a dealer who has actually offered me more money than this! Would rather see it get a good home because it’s a fab rock guitar. 

As I am wondering what is putting people off, it’s worth noting that the pic of the neck, the lighter bit is obviously just the sun, not a different colour or anything….. 

• SvennnSvennn Frets: 146
    I guess the same for others as me - Hemel Hempstead
    9-42 thru 11-56 depending on my mood
    Svennn said:
    I guess the same for others as me - Hemel Hempstead
    Location or just the town itself? Haha 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Was gonna trade it in but couldn’t, then got messed about by a FB marketplace buyer SO….. 

£190 of your English pounds if you can collect it, which is now in “possibly best deal on here” territory 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wish I was closer! Please someone buy this. That’s a great price. 
    Now SOLD