SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T PRS SE Standard 24 Gloss white (whitetop?)

BidleyBidley Frets: 2959
Moving this on because it's not getting played and I have two Core PRS!

Great player, very light at well under 7lbs, resonates nicely and was plekked by Peach when I got it about 6 months ago.

I won't say it's in mint condition, but there are no marks or obvious signs of use, so excellent condition. Note that these didn't come with a gig bag, so none will be included. Does have the trem arm though.

Would prefer collection from Cambs, but postage could be reasonably arranged.

Trades-wise, looking for an LTD ECsomething or a Viper, or perhaps something Gibsony/Epiphoney in general. Could add cash for the right deal.

Cash-wise, looking for £350.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BidleyBidley Frets: 2959
    Bump :D
  • I like this. I've been hankering for a superstratty thing that can be a bit more "metal" and whilst a PRS maybe isn't the obvious choice this looks the part, has the humbuckers and would probably be afforded by selling my telecaster. Can you tell me a bit more about the neck girth and playability please.
    I'm not very good at describing neck profiles, but I'll give it a go! It's similar to a PRS Wide Thin, if you're familiar. If you're not, then the WT isn't actually thin at all, it's a comfortable "C" shape with a bit less shoulder and a bit wider. I have Ibanez, Charvel and ESP superstrats and it's not at all like any of those.

Playability-wise, it was plekked by Peach and I've only needed to balance the trem spring screws to account for putting 10s on it. Plays very well, resonant. it's under 7lbs as well, so feather light. The pickups I planned to change, but actually they're great and typically the coil split sounds good too.
    Bump :)
    One more bump, save me from eBay etc
    Bump, can include a (red) PRS SE gigbag too.