SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Nik Huber Krautster II 2017 Onyx Black

asharethashareth Frets: 6
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Hello everyone,
my first post here, I believe...
I have this nice specimen of Krautster II, Onyx Black. 
Lovely mahogany body (nice grain!) and flamed maple neck. 
First thing, why am I selling the guitar?
I got this as a trade for a PRS DGT (because, you know, it's always nice to try new things for a change...) but I discovered that as much as this plays lovely and has great tone, I didn't really bond with it. 
The guitar has been gigged (not by me, I'm a bedroom player, I even use footswitches by hand on the sofa...) and has some signs of use (see pictures below). Nothing major, tbh, but still it’s not mint.
The original Häussel P90 needs rewinding (the wire was caught between the bobbin and the cover, it just got ripped moving the plastic cover. I got quoted 50 quid to have it rewound). I replaced the original with a hand wound Hot Rod VT90 from eternal-guitars.com which sounds really great. 
Neck is flame maple and it’s 1954 les paul chunky: perfect for people who love big necks (it’s very nice to play in general, though).
Guitar is quite lightweight but still perfectly balanced (no neck diving).
It comes with original case and all the papers (and of course the original Häussel neck PU for rewinding)
I accept trades of more or less all sorts (with money on top either way), although I'm mainly after:
- Eastman SB59/v
- Mayback Lester 58/59
- Gibson R4/R8/335/355
- PRS DGT, 594, McCarty, Paul's

but also I'm not against a good strat, telly or a nice Jazzmaster. 
So whatever you have, please propose away (only qualms I have is about metal guitars, thin fast necks: I'm more for vintage-ish style guitars)

Price:
FS 2200
FT 2500

Guitar is located in Redhil, Surrey, I can ship but local pickup is of course preferred.
Payment: cash, bank transfer, paypal. Offers accepted. 

And now pictures (some taken by me others are from the former owner): since I don't know how to post photos I'll leave a dropbox link to the folder containing them. 
There's also a picture with the P90 with a aged cream cover which I believe looks very nice too...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ddednkagsf8he4l/AAA2QFTzXOM5VaKhpbQRSODJa?dl=0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9842
    Decent price that - GLWTS
  •  Wazmeister said:
    Thanks! I thought it was but also know it's not as easy to sell as an R9, that's why I'm open to trade offers too
  • ashareth said:
     Wazmeister said:
    Thanks! I thought it was but also know it's not as easy to sell as an R9, that's why I'm open to trade offers too
    I dunno …R9’s aren’t selling quickly either 
  • I dunno …R9’s aren’t selling quickly either 
    Maybe only the new ones at the shop then?? I went to guitarguitar in Camden some three weeks ago and they only had a 7.5k murphy lab left, the rest was all sold… they seem even difficult to find nowadays.

• Thanks all for the interest! I traded it for an R8. 
    Now I should write a NGD post