SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

S O L D Behringer VTone BDI 21 Bass amp modeller / Direct recording Pre Amp / Di Box £10.00 posted

hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4635
edited December 2022 in Misc £
Hi  ive recently moved home and am having to get rid of some stuff & am using the proceeds towards my Ibanez RG 550 fund .

I no longer have my bass so this has got to go . 

I got it at a reduced price on Amazon as the lid of the box was missing .
 It’s in pretty excellent condition though and I think this is a fair Price based on COMPLETED sales on EBAY  .  It comes with manual/info sheets but the reverse of the sheet demonstrates settings for the guitar version so I am including a link to a pdf version of the proper manual here in case anyone should need it .

These are highly thought of units & a great thing to have In Your gig bag apparently 
I think it’s basically a clone of the Tech 21 Bass pre amp /Di 
it’s well thought of on the Basschat forum .

it still has the lower portion of the box it came in  & I have wrapped it up securely with more cardboard
With some inside to protect & fashioned an outer cardboard lid & securely wrapped in parcel tape .

thanks once again for looking . Paul 

https://static.rapidonline.com/pdf/35-4288.pdf

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments