SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold. Fender American Original 70’s Telecaster Custom. Vintage Blonde

edited April 2023 in Guitars £

Bought this new from Andertons last year, after playing about 7 or 8 from This was the best one. The neck is awesome on this one. Nitro finish in vintage blonde. 9.5 radius board. Has the CuNiFe Wide Range pickup in the neck. 

A lot of the ones in the shops had chewed up pole pieces on the wide range pickup, and a bent top E tuner from being compressed in the case, so I had to hunt to find this one.

Great condition. Some small swirl marks on the back that I couldn’t photo, and some on the pickguard. I changed the saddles to compensated stainless steel Callaham ones, which massively improved the sound and tuning. Originals are in the case if preferred though. 

All the case candy is included, including the strings and hang tags. Has been set up for 11’s in E flat and plays really well. Selling as Fender has released the new Vintage range and I fancy one of the Jazzmasters. 

Ideally collection from Southampton area, but get in touch for questions about that. 

I have scoured for pricing on here, Facebook etc. £1400 Price drop £1300 seems about right. Sold!

More pictures in a link at the bottom

There are more pictures here:

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAb6Bw

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments