SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED Schecter Nick Johnston (HSS preferred)

What's Hot
KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1350
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Anyone looking to sell one of these? No too fussed about the colour, HSS preferred (after much consideration), condition wise as long as there's no fret wear or serious damage I'm ok with a few bumps. 

I'm in Stoke and can drive a reasonable distance to pick it up, ok with shipping too. 

Budget would be £500 max depending on condition, eBay sold prices from last few months are between 320 (mad, I know!) and 500 so don't wanna pay more than that. 

Thanks! 
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1350
    Was lucky to find one on reverb few hours after opening this thread - sorted ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • susbemolsusbemol Frets: 447
    Congrats, I think they're great guitars especially for that sort of money.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GrampaGrampa Frets: 1000
    Yup, congrats...Paid £500 for mine, as new HSS in Jaffa orange. Phenomenal guitar for the price and absolutely adore the 14" fretboard radius, seems to suit me. 
    My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1350
    Thank you. It looks like a crazy good specced guitar for the money! I was also watching a 50s classic player strat on eBay which is going for silly money but I had a ton of strats already. The Schecter is gonna be something different. 
    Nick Johnston - I always knew the guy exists but stupidly never gave him a listen until recently when out of curiosity I looked him up on Amazon music, first track that streamed was Remarkably Human and my jaw is still somewhere there on a living room floor. He is simply an amazing player.