SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Peavey Rockingham, trans purple with P90's and Bigsby

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    It's already been done I'm afraid
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    Lord Rockinghams X1 were the original band that did Hoots Mon ,there's a mouse loose about this house 
    said in @Hootsmon style
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    Dominic said:
    Lord Rockinghams X1 were the original band that did Hoots Mon ,there's a mouse loose about this house 
    said in @Hootsmon style
    Ah no way. I remember that

This thread is getting weird now, sorry @DB1 ;
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    roberty said:
    Dominic said:
    said in @Hootsmon style
    Ah no way. I remember that

This thread is getting weird now, sorry @DB1 ;
    Someone is apologising to DB1 for one of his threads turning weird??
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    edited October 2022
     I must admit that I did think that. I suppose as the first message contained the words 'lure', 'cellar', 'Hallowe'en', 'naked', 'gerbil' and 'Walsall', there was always that danger. 
    Call me Dave.
  • CryptidCryptid Frets: 411
    DB1 said:
     I must admit that I did think that. I suppose as the first message contained the words 'lure', 'cellar', 'Hallowe'en', 'naked', 'gerbil' and 'Walsall', there was always that danger. 
    The intrigue of your OP and the allure of a big aubergine guitar was simply too much to resist, although I do feel like I missed out on a key part of the experience by meeting up at the luxurious Hilton Park Services.

Lovely to meet you Dave. The Rockingham's better than expected - an absolute pleasure to play. Cheers :)  
    Glad you like it Wes - it's a cracker, isn't it?

Great to meet you too - the pleasure was all mine. Or at least it would have been if the CCTV had been switched off.  :o
    Call me Dave.
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13342
    Not surprised this sold quickly.  Looked fantastic and was attractively priced.
  • CryptidCryptid Frets: 411
    DB1 said:
     the pleasure was all mine. Or at least it would have been if the CCTV had been switched off.  :o
    A gritty CCTV-footage memento video does have a certain charm.

The missus showed far more interest and excitement over this than any other guitar I've brought home. All it took was something large and purple. Who knew? 

Not me. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2022
    Cryptid said:

The missus showed far more interest and excitement over this than any other guitar I've brought home. All it took was something large and purple. Who knew? 

Not me. 

In that case, dibs.
    Call me Dave.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom