can ipod touch 4th Gen be upgraded to ios7 ?

as above !
my daughter wants to get New apps and stuff ! but cant get them on her ipod touch 4th generation .:-(
only had it 2 years and dont really want to pay another £200 or so for a New one.....thanks in advance.
cheers Mark .
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    Nope! 

On the bright side, people still seem to pay half decent money for the 4th gen ones second hand, so it's not as much a pain in the wallet as it could be to upgrade if you want something new and shiny.
    -- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
  • Nope.

I've got an old one too. Although to be fair I only use it for music and movies on the train so I'm not that fussed.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74494
    No, my daughter has the same problem.

You're doing it wrong though, you're supposed to buy a new one every year. Do keep up…

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ha exactly ,save my money for Gas ICBM :D
    thanks for comments everyone !
    my daughter now wants an upright piano ...she can play and read music better than I. ;)
  • Generally you can pick up upright piano for free as long as you pick em up.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74494
    Generally you can pick up upright piano for free as long as you pick em up.

The problem is that it usually then costs more than they're worth to have them tuned.

I bought mine a second hand Yamaha digital piano (full hammer action keyboard) for £200.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• told her exactly that ! ha
    cheers Mark. ;)