SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson ES335 Vintage Sunburst 2020

What's Hot
dombennisondombennison Frets: 128
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Sadly having to part with my 335 after a change in circumstances (and a dog that just loves to eat things it shouldn't resulting in many vets trips - I'm sure he's just after the free biscuits there)

Purchased new from GuitarGuitar in May this year - manufactured in Nashville in 2022.
Lovely example, really nice chunky neck - not quite 50's but more rounded than my previous 335's. The Calibrated T-Top pickups and the fact they're now shipping with 500k pots again means this has tons of clarity and chime. Not overly bright, just right - I found my other 335's a bit too woolly, this one doesn't suffer that. I've found it to be leagues better than my last two memphis models.
It's in great condition - used on a few recordings for clients and maybe 3-4 gigs. The only sign of use is a couple of lacquer marks at the top of the headstock.

Comes with original tan Gibson case.

Looking for £2300ono - I'd happily consider part-exchange for something like a Rickenbacker 360, maybe a 330 or another semi-hollowbody, possibly a Les Paul/SG or something a bit more out there like a Non-Reverse Firebird. Definitely open to ideas - I'm sorted for a tele and a strat though. Nothing too modern/pointy/metal-y - I like classic/quirky stuff.

Based near Leeds for collection/part-ex or I'd probably be able to ship at buyer's cost.

Full gallery:

https://imgur.com/a/NkQjMX4

https://i.imgur.com/mTno9lN.jpeg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Double checked the serial - it was manufactured in Nashville in 2020 - I bought it brand new May 2022
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31437
    Just to say I played this guitar last Thurs- divine neck. Beautiful thing 

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom