Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Endoscopy-who's had one?

What's Hot

Comments

• Had one too and agree with @UnclePsychosis the prep is worse than the event, Vesuvius for an arse was never in it.

I wish I could find that epic funny thread on the taking of Picolax etc.

But a bit unpleasant and weird but not too bad.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It's like having a Ford Granada clutch cable shoved up your duck-run.

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    Yes- the prep for an arse-cam is a bit rough. I was all excited one day when I received a chunky Jiffy Bag in the post only to discover a bottle of enema solution and instructions on how to use it prior to my appointment. And violent is definitely the description of the effects!

On the other hand, my mate recently had one up his charlie (presumably it's a thinner version) but he definitely didn't recommend that experience!

• breakstuff said:
    ....I initially thought it would be a quick visit and then back to work after but looks like I'll be booking a day off.Working on a fork truck in a cold store at -26c after being sedated is probably not conducive to good health and safety.

That's exactly what I thought when I had my first one. If you think having a finger down your throat is bad, imagine that finger going into your stomach and having a good poke around! Then had to work for the next 24 hrs. It was sedatives from then on.

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3646
    Had both ends at various times. The throat was done up the nose! after the initial discomfort it wasn't too bad. That was just to view the throat though and not all the way down to the stomach.

• It's not pleasant, but it's not terrible. I had the spray as i needed to be able to drive home.

The spray makes your throat a bit numb (feels like you can't swallow). The initial going in isn't very nice as you gag a fair bit, but once it's in it's ok. Your throat will be a bit sire, but you don't really feel it in your stomach or anything. 

Don't worry, it's not great fun, but it's not really very bad either. 

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 25598
    gusman2x said:
    The initial going in isn't very nice as you gag a fair bit, but once it's in it's ok. 

Chortle chortle fnarr fnarr...
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I fear I shall need one at some point. I wouldn't have general anaesthetic though, I've never had one and I'm not comfortable with giving up control.
    My V key is broken
  • You won't know anything about it Hol. If I'd been offered one prior to having a finger up my jacksie, I'd have jumped at the chance!

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 25109
    It's nowhere near as bad as the finger up the jacksie test.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    yep, both ways. I'm back on saturday, pm me if you need to ask me about it.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10890
    Thanks @mike_l might just do that nearer the time when I'm proper cacking myself.I had a feeling you'd have a fair bit of experience of the procedure and you'd probably be the best person to speak to.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    nothing really to worry about, make sure they do the throat before the do th wup the bum one

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• mike_l said:
    nothing really to worry about, make sure they do the throat before the do th wup the bum one

and that they give the tube a good wipe down between the two.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I stick my finger up my arse all the time when applying ointment, don't know what the big deal is.
    My V key is broken
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10890
    Thankfully I'm just having the camera down my throat rather than one up the jacksie too so hopefully my mental trauma should be limited :)
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16314
    holnrew said:
    I stick my finger up my arse all the time when applying ointment, don't know what the big deal is.
    do you do that for face cream too?
    tae be or not tae be
    edited September 2014
    dont worry about the camera down, i only had the anaesthetic. 

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 25598
    holnrew said:
    I stick my finger up my arse all the time.
    Edited for accuracy. ;-)
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Wait until you have a Ureteric stent put down your dick to fit in the ureter between the kidney and bladder. You wouldn't think something so big would fit down the eye of your old man.

Not a problem, if you don't see it first. But when the 'doc' holds the fricking thing up and says, we're just going to pop this into your penis, you realise having sex wasn't that important in the first place.

ladies and Gentleman, I present to you the 'Ureteric Stent' ... part of it is on the right, the coin is not inserted !image

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom