SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Fidelity Guitars Stellarosa Custom Lite II

StruanRobertsonStruanRobertson Frets: 182
edited October 2022 in Guitars £

The guitar I wanted has sold on Reverb, so I'm going to withdraw this. 

Here we have my Fidelity Guitars Stellarosa Custom Lite II that I ordered from Matt back in March 2020.

This was a fully custom order, and one of the first Lite II (2 pickup) models made. It's been back to Matt for a couple of changes in pickup configuration, as well as the addition of the Goldo vibrato too.

Current specs:

NOS relic "Faded Shell Pink" Nitro - honestly, I can barely see any pink in it - it's really closer to an aged Olympic White
Matching headstock
Flamed Maple Neck (quite a chunky handful)
Rosewood Fingerboard
Mojo Pickups Goldfoil neck pickup
Mojo Pickups bladed Mojotron bridge pickup
Goldo Vibrato
Custom Fidelity Guitars Bridge
Brass Ferrule (to allow for through body stringing if you don't want the wiggle stick)
Side mounted Jack (optional extra)
3 way selector with extra switch which puts pickups in series

Also included in the sale:
Mojo Pickups goldfoil bridge pickup
Mojo Pickups Bladed Mojotron neck pickup
2 x alternative scratch plates (one white that fits 2 x mojotrons, one black that fits 2 x gold foils)
Ritter gigbag

Here is a link to the photos of it taken during the build - you can see what it looks like with the white 2 x mojo option here (sticker is gone and left no mark):

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nAGtCMa6QECg9uDW7

Many more photos on Imgur here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/XEw1lS9

https://imgur.com/gallery/uaxsTc8

I'm selling as I have seen something that I feel I cannot be without - and it is expensive!

Price wise, a similar spec Fidelity without the additional pickups will now cost over £2000 and involve a 6 month wait. However, you would be able to custom order it to your exacting specifications.

I think £1400 is a reasonable asking price. But who knows these days? Drop me a message if you have a good argument for a different price that you want to pay.

It really is a fantastic, idiosyncratic and vibey instrument which I like a lot, but the heart wants what the hearts wants.

Saying that, if the thing that my heart wants disappears from sale on Reverb, I will probably withdraw this. 

I am based in Bethnal Green, East London, but will be at the guitar show on Sunday if anyone wants to take a look.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6075
    I’ve just been lucky enough to get my lost Fidelity Double Standard back and these are truly wonderful guitars. They look incredibly industrial but the playing feel is more like a ballet slipper than a work boot and it’s one of the few guitars I’ve had that genuinely has a totally unique vibe. Amazing pickup combination too. 

Well worth taking a look at if you’ve not tried one before. Good luck with the sale. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom