SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Panasonic Lumix FZ2000 superzoom bridge camera, with spare batteries & remote release

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4418
edited November 2022 in Misc £
I'm selling my Lumix FZ2000 bridge camera. It's got four spare batteries and a charger with it, as well as a wired remote shutter release.

It's in immaculate condition: I've stored it in my camera bag when not in use, and it's had a tripod plate or L-bracket on it pretty much all the time I've had it. I bought it from eBay last year; the original owner had bought the software upgrade for the additional movie modes (f-log and v-log I think?), but I've never used them - I've only shot about 10 minutes of video on it in all the time I've had it. It displays an exclamation mark when you shut it off, which is related to the upgrade apparently. It doesn't affect normal use in any way, so I've never bothered about it.

My Flickr is full of shots I took with this camera: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kmlabs/

Looking for £450 for it. I have the instruction manuals etc, but no box so I can't post it I'm afraid: it will need to be collection from me in Ashingdon, or I'm happy to deliver/meet somewhere local if you prefer. NOW SOLD

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom