SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2005 Gretsch Jet G6129TG Green Sparkle!

What's Hot
Ok, let me introduce you to the most outrageously cool guitar you're ever likely to lay your eyes on!
See.... told you!

2005 Gretsch G6129TG Green Sparkle Jet, all original parts and finish, original case and paperwork. Set up with 10-52's and sounds as good as it looks. Lots of snarl and grit with some overdrive and warm and jazzy with clean amp settings.
I just bought a goldtop that needs paying for so I'm asking a very fair £1600 PPG posted in UK. An identical one sold on reverb recently for £3155.63 so this can't be a bad deal! Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 12reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• THAT IS AWESOME !!! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That is one sexy plank of wood. I’m nowhere near cool enough to pull that off! Wowza
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @Lebarque right up your street
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1117
    I love Gretsch’s & Green guitars, no surprises I’m a big fan 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6075
    Be still my beating heart. 
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1726
    Just Wow! I'm into semi hollow Gretsch currenly but that would be the sort of thing to drag me back. Sparkle Jets are droolsome. Complete with case, candy and at a frankly bargainous price. This guitar that needs to go to someone on this forum if possible. GLWTS.
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 779
    I've wowed it, but then I did previously own it.

It's the second 2005 I owned, the first being a gold sparkle. Both were absolutely awesome guitars. The spec is just right on these, and the finish is the icing on the cake.

It's getting harder and harder finding decent specced sparkle jets for a good price. Somebody snap it up before I consider buying it back.
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3592
    You post this in the same evening I've been looking at White Falcons?
  • Gerz6558 said:
    I've wowed it, but then I did previously own it.

It's the second 2005 I owned, the first being a gold sparkle. Both were absolutely awesome guitars. The spec is just right on these, and the finish is the icing on the cake.

It's getting harder and harder finding decent specced sparkle jets for a good price. Somebody snap it up before I consider buying it back.
    Hey David! Yes, it’s a brilliant guitar and in an ideal world I’d keep it and buy the goldtop too but finances don’t allow unfortunately so it’s “last one in, first one out” time! Thanks for being such a helpful seller btw, great coms! Damn GAS!  =)
  • SOLD pending the usual
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1477
    SOLD pending the usual
    That's the coolest guitar!  Congrats to the buyer.