SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED gretsch creme de marine for a gretsch with dynasonics or hi'lotrons

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Recently taken a G6136T in creme de marine limited edition in Trade for several guitars and loving it,

Was up for a dc falcon originally but having just acquired another gretsch with filtertrons, I'm considering moving thus on for a 6120 with dynasonics or a anniversary with hi'lotrons, cash/top up trades either way

Not looking to sell out right at thr moment  On the very off chance there is interest I'll take photos, has its original hardcase.

Here are some rough photos 
https://imgur.com/a/VkyOft9

I'm in margate kent

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If it’s in mint condition I’d buy it straight away if selling was an option 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Not something I'm considering selling at the moment, but it is mint condition
  • Message sent 
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6884
    My want is hugely, massively enormous. 
  • Considering going a different way, just picked up another gretsch with filtertrons abd its more me, , so considering trading the falcon for a different grersch (cash/top uptrades either way),tginking a 6120 with dearmonds or an anniversary with hi lo trons. 
  • merlin said:
    My want is hugely, massively enormous. 

I've just changed my post on this to looking for a 6120, when i editted i noticed your coment, I have a vague recollection of you having a 6120 you were considering parting with.
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1117
    I had one of these earlier this year but it arrived damaged so went back. Would love another as its the coolest Falcon colour!
    Wish I had something to trade.
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 801
    Ridiculously lovely indeed! Such a great colour! Are these the 25.5in scale or shorter 24.6in...
  • On hold deal arranged pending Meet