SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS OR TRADE - £850 Duesenberg Starplayer special (2021 Catalina Blue)

AjayeffAjayeff Frets: 29
edited December 2022 in Guitars £

£850

https://imgur.com/a/jF55YPP

Duesenberg Starplayer Special. Bought from Musicstreet, Duesenberg’s uk flagship store last year. In near mint condition. Never left the studio. I’ve never played a bad Duesenberg. Huge versatility with the split coils. Huge quality in the build as is expected with Duesenberg These don’t come come with pointless case candy or even a gig bag as Duesenberg put all labour costs purely on the build and you can tell. I’ve sourced a gig bag that I’ll include in the sale. 

I’d prefer collection from North Cambridge but can post safe & secure no problem :-)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7966
    edited November 2022

Nice finish! 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6074
    These guitars prove that Duesey should make more bolt on/satin neck models. Amazing guitars to play. 
  • dazzajl said:
    These guitars prove that Duesey should make more bolt on/satin neck models. Amazing guitars to play. 
    Yeah they’re awesome. Apparently they’re discontinuing them as it wasn’t cost effective enough for them :-/
  • Bump
  • Bump for the Tele/LP hybrid! 
  • Price drop on a pretty much new Duesenberg 
  • Pre Christmas bump & price drop :-)