SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Prisma Syndicate - Skateboardtastic, £1200

What's Hot
JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8947
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Laydeez and Djentlemen

I need more guitars like I need a bag on my head, but I find myself repeatedly drawn to something very specific on here...

Being poorer than a particularly indigent church mouse at present I need to shift something, and consequently, solely on a 'last in first out' basis here I have for sale my Prisma Syndicate.  

It's this thing: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/231181/ngd-eat-your-heart-out-tony-hawk/p1

This very one was reviewed in/on Guitar.com, here.

Super sexy top made of recycled skateboards!  Alder body, McNelly x Prisma Skate Stagger Swagger P-90-style pickups with matching stripey maple veneers, while the guitar also makes use of top quality parts from the likes of Emerson, TonePros and Graph Tech.

Weighs in at a v comfortable 3265 g / 7 lbs 3 oz...

It's got some buckle rash on the back but is otherwise in good nick, and beautifully set up. Comes in a generic hard case... Hard to price as they're so rare, but it was apparently £2,450 new, and the only other one I can find on Reverb is just short of £2,700 (albeit new, and in the States).  So I reckon a value of around £1300 seems about right...

Boss gone mad sale - now £1200

Comes in a generic hard case.

Based in Barnet, N London, happy to drive out for handover within an hour or 2 of here..  Not mad keen to post after a horror story last year, but happy to discuss options.

SOLD

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments