SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender ‘58 Masterbuilt Strat

What's Hot
CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
A few amazing guitars, making way for something vintage, expensive and wholly unnecessary.. All prices include delivery with separate insurance. Any questions, drop me a PM.   

These still available, pics can be found down the page:

Todd Krause ‘58 Masterbuilt Strat
Strat perfection, beautiful tone. Truly has the vintage vibe, neck is phenomenal. Probably better than having cash, won’t lose value, likely increase in the long run, and you get to enjoy it along the way!  WITHDRAWN

1998 Nashville ‘59 Historic  Re-issue es335 TDC - Awesome condition for nearly 30 yrs old. Usual minor dings and scratches, but nothing through the nitro, just starting to age really beautifully.. Frets are perfect. Big chunky ‘59 profile, and one of the best feeling necks I have ever felt on any guitar. Absolutely superb instrument, resonant and loud unplugged, huge tone and plays like a dream. I reckon these early Nashville made reissues will be a pretty decent investment. A really really good period for Gibson. Hard to imagine buying a reissue at current new prices when you can get something like this. Original case and candy (cases are really quite good on these imo) - £3795. ## SOLD ##

LSL T Bone - Early guitar, 2011. Vintage White, Pine/Maple, Chunky neck. Super-light (6.2lbs), total twang machine. Original case and tags etc. In my opinion, if you want this super light and responsive style of Tele, you will never find it with a CS guitar. They are also great, have owned many, but very very different guitars. These are circa £3.3k new.  £1,499. WITHDRAWN

=================================================================

K-Line Truxton. ## SOLD ##
Super lightweight Ash Truxton, with contours. Amazingly resonant guitar, sounds superb. The build quality on these is exceptional. Very thin nitro, a few bumps here and there as seen in pics. Hardly any fret wear.  £1,485.  ## SOLD ##

LSL T-Bone.  ## SOLD ##
Full fat T Bone, not the lower priced ‘One’ series. Absolute monster of a neck, Nocaster proportions, with 9.5” radius, roasted maple. Great sounding guitar, lots of low end thump. The LSL pickups are really nice. Great condition, some minor wear in lower frets, but not affecting play. Original case, hang tag etc. £1,575   ## SOLD ##

Todd Krause ‘58 Masterbuilt Strat
Strat perfection, beautiful tone. Truly has the vintage vibe, neck is phenomenal. Probably better than having cash, won’t lose value, likely increase in the long run, and you get to enjoy it along the way!  WITHDRAWN

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What is the K-line neck like?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
    @martin1914  Spec card in the pic’s, it’s a Medium C. And it is very much that really, classic sort of Med C.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks. And may I ask about the weight?
    Haven’t weighed it, but it’s very light, between 6.5lbs and 7lbs.
  • Interested in a trade for a MIJ Tyler? Really fancy an LSL
    @guitarmanessex89  not one for me, but thanks anyway.
  • Every single one a classic.
  • Lsl T-bones are awesome.  I've got two and they are both excellent guitars.  Nothing worth with the one series though.  Exactly the same except not polished and final finished paint job.   I've got a Saticoy and it's just as good as the two T-bones.
  • Rocky1991Rocky1991 Frets: 314
    edited November 2022
    Have a bump on me, fantatsic guitars, all three of them. Wish you were closer, don't think a 5 hour drive and trip to Garage or Sub Club is in me any more!
    @Rocky1991  messy nights in the Subby are well behind me also… Could maybe handle the evening itself, but the Tuesday blues would be too much..I am getting anxious just thinking about it.  =)

Saturday morning bump for anyone interested.  
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3868
    Damn, killer guitars. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump with price drop.
  • greejngreejn Frets: 133
    I'll have the K-Line please! DM'd
  • that masterbilt Strat is haunting my dreams :astonished: 
    My Youtube Channel - Vintage Jazz, Blues & Country lessons;

https://youtube.com/@alexfarranguitar

https://instagram.com/alexfarranguitar
    This beautiful Masterbuilt is still here. Amazing guitar in every way. New prices are getting ridiculous, so grab a total bargain! 
    edited January 2023
    Masterbuilt down at a bargain price. Or you can buy a new Team Built 

Also have a few others that will be on the block shortly, hopefully get pics up over the weekend:

- One of the very first Nashville Historic ‘59 re-issue es335’s in cherry red, from 1998. VERY good condition for age. Chunky neck. Original case and candy. Absolutely superb guitar, and will probably keep going up in value - £3875

- Another LSL T Bone - Vintage White, Pine/Maple, Chunky neck. Super-light, twang machine. Original case and tags etc. - £1,575

Drop me a PM me if interested in any of the above. 
    edited January 2023
    1998 Nashville ‘59 Historic  Re-issue es335 TDC - Awesome condition for age. Usual minor dings and scratches, but nothing through the nitro, just starting to age really beautifully.. Frets are perfect. Big chunky ‘59 profile, and one of the best feeling necks I have ever felt on any guitar. Absolutely superb instrument, resonant and loud unplugged, huge tone and plays like a dream. I reckon these early Nashville made reissues will be a pretty decent investment. A really really good period for Gibson. Hard to imagine buying a reissue at current new prices when you can get something like this. Original case and candy (cases are really quite good on these imo) - £3875

(LSL Pine T Bone pics still to come…)
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Some nice guitars 
    Masterbuilt & 335 still here if anyone is looking to treat themselves for Xmas. Both absolutely top level guitars and at the price, not the worst place to store some value.

Still need to get round to posting pics of the pine T Bone…