SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender ‘58 Masterbuilt Strat

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
    edited January 2023
    As promised:

LSL T Bone -
    Early guitar, 2011. Vintage White, Pine/Maple, Chunky neck. Super-light (6.2lbs), total twang machine. Original case and tags etc. In my opinion, if you want this super light and responsive style of Tele, you will never find it with a CS guitar. They are also great, have owned many, but very very different guitars. These are circa £3.3k new.  £1,575. WITHDRAWN

Or you can buy this one at £2.3k 

And also still here, with pics above:

1998 Nashville ‘59 Historic  Re-issue es335 TDC - £3,875. ## SOLD ##

&

Todd Krause ‘58 Masterbuilt Strat - £4,495
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If that had a rosewood board, I'd find it difficult to resist!
  • liamonliamon Frets: 105
    That 335 is bucket list for me… 
    liamon said:
    That 335 is bucket list for me… 
    It’s scientifically proven (there were clinical trials I think) to be extremely bad to deny yourself these sorts of pleasures in life, the stress of thinking about it, the associated release of cortisol etc. So GAS can be highly detrimental to health unless acted upon, therefore you owe it to yourself and family to buy it immediately. 

I have never denied myself these pleasures, and currently expecting to live to 130 yrs old. Will be extremely poor, but who gives a f*ck.
    edited January 2023
    Pics in the thread, but these below are still here if anyone fancies something nice. Slight price drops on a couple. Honestly think these are great prices for truly top quality guitars.

Todd Krause ‘58 Masterbuilt Strat
    Strat perfection, beautiful tone. Truly has the vintage vibe, neck is phenomenal. Probably better than having cash, won’t lose value, likely increase in the long run, and you get to enjoy it along the way!  WITHDRAWN

1998 Nashville ‘59 Historic  Re-issue es335 TDC - Awesome condition for nearly 30 yrs old. Usual minor dings and scratches, but nothing through the nitro, just starting to age really beautifully.. Frets are perfect. Big chunky ‘59 profile, and one of the best feeling necks I have ever felt on any guitar. Absolutely superb instrument, resonant and loud unplugged, huge tone and plays like a dream. I reckon these early Nashville made reissues will be a pretty decent investment. A really really good period for Gibson. Hard to imagine buying a reissue at current new prices when you can get something like this. Original case and candy (cases are really quite good on these imo) - £3795. ## SOLD ##

LSL T Bone - Early guitar, 2011. Vintage White, Pine/Maple, Chunky neck. Super-light (6.2lbs), total twang machine. Original case and tags etc. In my opinion, if you want this super light and responsive style of Tele, you will never find it with a CS guitar. They are also great, have owned many, but very very different guitars. These are circa £3.3k new.  £1,499. WITHDRAWN

• CloudNine said:
    LSL T Bone - Vintage White, Pine/Maple, Chunky neck. Super-light, total twang machine.
    The devil on my shoulder is whispering "go on... you know you want to!"  ;)
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2023
    Treat yourself to something lovely to start the new year. You deserve it!
    edited January 2023
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom