SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Strandberg Fusion for sale *SOLD*

VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1045
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Selling my Strandberg Fusion which I got in 2020 from GuitarGuitar for £2349. It's in excellent condition and never been gigged. Stainless steel frets, luminlay position markers, gig bag plus tools (which I'll remember to put back in!). There's one slight scratch on the neck which is not noticeable while playing - I only noticed whilst checking the guitar over to sell. I played it a lot at home in the first 3-4 months after purchase as it helped with a bad shoulder, but although I love my Strandberg 7 string, I gravitate more towards standard 6s for regular playing and this hasn't seen much use - has mostly been in its bag. The only thing I would say is that 2 weeks after getting it, the input jack worked loose, which I have since tightened...it may happen again, but only a small niggle. I've restrung with 9s.

Looking for around £1900, NO trades - and would much prefer collection from the Stroud area if poss. 

Bad pics below - tip of plectrum indicates mark on neck. 

Please drop me a pm if interested!

Cheers

Ben

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom