SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Strandberg Boden 6 Original

Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Super light weight and ridiculously comfortable. If you aren’t aware of the neck profile on these, just Google “Strandberg Endurneck”. I’ve had issues with my thumb and neck over the last few years which has made gigging painful, and this has alleviated those problems. The only reason I’m selling is because I’ve recently bought one with a trem, and I’ll use that more. 

Suhr SSH+ and SSV pickups with 5 way switch. The body is chambered, and so it’s overall one of the best sounding guitars I’ve owned. Ash body with flame maple cap, and figured maple neck & fretboard. Luminlay fret markers on fretboard and side of the neck, and stainless steel frets. Frets are slightly fanned as you go further up the neck.  

Condition is immaculate. Only sign it’s a used instrument is a patch of glossing of the finish just under the bridge (basically where I plant my little finger), which is very common with satin finishes and apparently quite a simple fix if it really bothered you. 

Comes with original Strandberg gig bag & tools. Collection from Ampthill in Bedfordshire, or can post. Also happy to meet up within a reasonable distance. Loads more photos here:

£1,150 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments