Save ICBM - Cancelled

What's Hot

To those in the know.

Papa Brown Kilo - STAND DOWN AND ABORT

Just a quick not to say that since the vote came back as NO the secret plan discussed by The Fretboard's SOE unit to extract @ICBM and his family have been cancelled. The current risk of them being driven to the border accompanied by chants of "Pick a windae, yer leavin' back hame ye muckle brained Englander" is viewed a low-medium.

Thank you to all those who cooperated, especially special agent @hootsman, you may now return home to Hendon. 

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
18reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74494
    lol

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 567
    edited September 2014

But what are we going to use the tunnel for now Cap'n?

Edit : there is also the small question of the mountain of dirt in my back garden

• GassageGassage Frets: 31591
    edited September 2014
    @randomhandclaps - very disappointed to see you missed the opportunity to use the phrase "Ye filthy sassennach..."

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
    edited September 2014 tFB Trader
    I think the plan is now to declare ICBM an independent nation. 

I imagine the Scots will be concerned his username implies he is pro Trident.
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16475
    clearly ICBM is a strategically important national asset, so we should nationalise him and secure him somewhere secret and safe. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• DLMDLM Frets: 2531

Do keep up, @randomhandclaps !

The @hootsman is the bassist in Gloryhammer https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Hootsman/148305411998731

@hootsmon is our special agent

• VimFuego said:
    clearly ICBM is a strategically important national asset, so we should nationalise him and secure him somewhere secret and safe. 
    Know any good cellars, or basements?

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16475
    well, there was a cold war bunker round here somewhere that came up for sale recently. Lots of concrete and thick steel doors, fucker's not getting out of there any time soon. Erm, I mean that'll keep him very safe from harm.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    my mission to keep my sniper sight on salmond was aborted at , apm.2pm. my cover of being in cornwall workf.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)