SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS Gretsch 6122-58 Country Gentleman Fretboard discount

What's Hot
AirForceGazAirForceGaz Frets: 9
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Hello fellow Fretboardians,

I am selling my cherished near mint condition Gretsch Country Gentleman, purchased from @DB_1 's hareem of guitars many years ago.

This is one of the best sounding guitars I own and the bigsby action is an absolute joy, I'll definitely regret selling her but I have other Gretsch's which just pip it to the post and I am saving for a Fender or Gibson custom shop guitar having decided it's time to take it to that level.

Here are pics:

https://imgur.com/a/H9H4NF2

Selling on the usual sites for £1850 but will knock it down to £1775 for you guys as is it where she came from and it's only fitting it should be where she returns.

I am open to trades to most classic electric guitars preferably with a medium-heavy relic treatment so things like:

• Les Pauls (gold tops especially)
  • SG's (Maestro's especially)
  • Jazzmasters
  • ES models
  • Thinline Telecasters
  • Gretsch Custom shop - especially jets
I have a fund as well which I can add to spice up a trade so please don't be shy in getting in touch.

I am based in the West Midlands and not willing to post but happy to travel within reason.

Thanks for looking.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments