SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Blackmachine B6

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3900
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
Here's a guitar I really needed to own.  But it turns out the neck is a little thin and narrow, so...swiftly moving along. This was built by @FelineGuitars to Jon's own spec.  It's a true one-off.  What differentiates this, clearly to anybody who knows the guitars, is how special the wood selections are on this - simply a level above the average model.  It also has snakewood plates, Dunlop 6000 fretwire (more super jumbo than jumbo, which I personally love) and Sperzel locking tuners.  The pickups I chose - and are Bareknuckle War Pigs in camo - I'll add pics, they look cool though) and sound absolutely fucking huge.  It's a beautiful, very much exquisite guitar.  Just not for me.

Comes with a Hiscox case.  Condition is excellent.

£3,600. Absolutely open to trades but I'd prefer a tremolo.  Any shred-type brands are of interest or PRS.  However, don't be afraid to try me.

Collection from CA4 or can be posted at cost.

IMG-0762 IMG-0763 IMG-0764 IMG-0765 IMG-0766 IMG-0767 IMG-0768 IMG-0769
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 16reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments