SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Eastman T64/V - Sold

What's Hot
murraypopsmurraypops Frets: 56
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Hi folks

Just not getting much use since I got my Eastman Parlour.  Eastman T64 with varnish and bigsby.  Only had home use with a couple  of hours play.  Can post (I think DPD and secursus is best) but will have to work around my work from home days.

£1200 ppg.

https://flic.kr/p/2o2Arx3
https://flic.kr/p/2o2wChR
https://flic.kr/p/2o2wCmt
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    I’ve got to say it - I’d be all over this if I.... didn’t have one already. Seriously though, I have an identical one, purchased from this very forum a few weeks ago and I’ve also had about ten ES-330s, ranging from vintage to CS330L’s to 59RI’s to the acclaimed 2018 models.

The Eastman is genuinely my favourite. I’m not saying that it’s ‘the best’ but it’s the one that I enjoy picking up and playing the most. The Lollar P90’s are superb. The guitar is light and resonant and the Bigsby doesn’t disturb the balance of the guitar at all. The neck is fabulous as well, and has a 64 feel to it.

Highly recommended and I really would be after this if some accident befell mine.

What’ model is the Eastman parlour, by the way? 
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1 said:
    I’ve got to say it - I’d be all over this if I.... didn’t have one already. Seriously though, I have an identical one, purchased from this very forum a few weeks ago and I’ve also had about ten ES-330s, ranging from vintage to CS330L’s to 59RI’s to the acclaimed 2018 models.

The Eastman is genuinely my favourite. I’m not saying that it’s ‘the best’ but it’s the one that I enjoy picking up and playing the most. The Lollar P90’s are superb. The guitar is light and resonant and the Bigsby doesn’t disturb the balance of the guitar at all. The neck is fabulous as well, and has a 64 feel to it.

Highly recommended and I really would be after this if some accident befell mine.

What’ model is the Eastman parlour, by the way? 
    Cheers, I got the e10p in sunburst.  I can't imaging a better small 12 fret for the price.  Really got me playing around the house again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Thanks! A recent trade offer on my ES125 got me thinking about acoustics again but I don’t want to spend too much on one, and the T64/v has really got me into Eastmans again.

GLWTS - anyone buying this will be buying a fine guitar.

Call me Dave.
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8333
    I have one of these. It’s quickly become my favourite. A fantastic guitar!