SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: 2019 Fender Custom Shop 63 Stratocaster Relic £2,500.

What's Hot
fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5117
edited January 23 in Guitars £
Sold
2019 Fender Custom Shop 63 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic in classic three-tone sunburst with tortoiseshell scratchplate. It has a 9.5” radius fingerboard, medium jumbo frets, a very dark rosewood board and a 65 Strat ‘C’ neck profile. The back of the neck is fully lacquered and has not been sanded back and dirtied like it is on some Relics, and it feels nice and smooth to play. The pickups are handwound, a 69 in the neck, a 65 middle and a Texas Special bridge - the ’mischief maker’ set which is a combination that sounds great. The guitar weighs approx 7lb 12oz and comes with its original Custom Shop brown case with embroidered interior lid, COA and case candy. It will also come with a spare aged scratchplate which looks white in the pic but in real life it is a realistic off-white very pale minty colour; as it’s a mid 60s style guard the screw hole between the neck and middle pickups is in a different position to that on the tortoiseshell guard on the actual guitar. Please note that the strap and amp shown in the pics are not included!

I’m just looking for a sale on this, no trades thanks, £2,750 £2,500. Collect from Salisbury in Wiltshire or I could do a halfway meet up if not too far. Alternatively I could ship it as I do have a guitar shipping box and could pack it up securely if a buyer wanted to arrange shipping at their own cost and risk. Thanks for looking. 

260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments