SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Hamer Eclipse -price dropped to £800

What's Hot

Comments

• I’d have the Broomcaster if I had lots of money. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3374
    I’d have the Broomcaster if I had lots of money. 
    Open to an offer if it helps. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3586
    Congrats to @danishbacon for putting together such a pretty guitar. 
    Seen something in the sale and need the wife suitably distracted so I can order it, help a Fretboarder out gas facilitators. :)
    Sunday bump.
    Happy Saturday 
    Bumperoo
    Payday bump
    edited January 2023
    The headlines:

1) as the Maton has sold I have a little (not a lot, but a little) wiggle room on the Hamer.
    2) Will do the USA tele for £550 with the original completely functional neck and an Alegree cirrostratus neck pickup. 
    End of the month bump 
  • Have a nudge 
  • Tele sold, Hamer to go. 
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    Really surprised the Hamer has not gone yet. 
    It is very well made and plays so nice. 
    edited February 2023
    prudd said:
    Possibly my rubbish photos? I’m as surprised as you Paul, particularly after spending half hour on it at the weekend and almost withdrawing it. It remains for sale only to maintain marital harmony. If anyone wants the Nought instead let me know, I’ll chuck it back up to keep the peace at home!
  • Sunday bump
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2485
    prudd said:
    Possibly my rubbish photos? I’m as surprised as you Paul, particularly after spending half hour on it at the weekend and almost withdrawing it. It remains for sale only to maintain marital harmony. If anyone wants the Nought instead let me know, I’ll chuck it back up to keep the peace at home!
    FWIW I would have had it prior to Prudd buying it, as it ticks all my boxes. But then I bought his MIJ Epi SG, which is going nowhere, and now I have zero funds to buy anything. If you're looking to maintain marital harmony, play your other half a minor 9th chord – arguably the sweetest chord ever – and all will be well  ;)
  • beed84 said:
    prudd said:
    FWIW I would have had it prior to Prudd buying it, as it ticks all my boxes. But then I bought his MIJ Epi SG, which is going nowhere, and now I have zero funds to buy anything. If you're looking to maintain marital harmony, play your other half a minor 9th chord – arguably the sweetest chord ever – and all will be well  ;)
    Funny you say that. I picked the Hamer up earlier and it really is effortless to play. After a few minutes my mind wondered to whether the wife might need a new pair of shoes or something. :)
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2485
    beed84 said:
    prudd said:
    Funny you say that. I picked the Hamer up earlier and it really is effortless to play. After a few minutes my mind wondered to whether the wife might need a new pair of shoes or something. :)
    A pair of shoes or something might actually fair better. Personally I'd keep it. It's all kinds of cool, not to mention they don't make them anymore. Just saying.
  • Friday evening bump.
  • Roll up roll up, Sunday bump.