SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT: My marshall 1960a for 412 with v30s, 1960B or matamp 212!

moz91moz91 Frets: 38
edited September 2014 in Amps £
Got a mint 1960a but it's just not for me.. Cab in extremely good nick, just a couple of small scuffs on bottom and one knackered caster which I'll fix.

Wanting something with v30's; either another 412 or, long shot; a Matamp 212 (the square ones, looks like a baby 412)to match the one I already have!
Could make a cash adjustment on a v30 412 If needs be. Condition not important in the slightest solong as it works!

Would also consider a 1960B as they sound a little fuller to my ears, and I much prefer not having two cones angled at my ears!

In Bradford but happy to travel a little or sort a courier at cost!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• buy 2 V30s and put them with two of your 75s, then sell the other 2.
    that's what i did and the V30/75 mix sounds ace

• moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    Hmm I dabbled with that before, wasn't so sure! Have you gone x-pattern or top and bottom?
  • Actually side by side at the moment, i did it so i could compare each half of the cab, but then i left it and it works bizarrely

• moz91moz91 Frets: 38
    I went for an xpattern and wasn't overly fond of it... Then again it might be a different crack with a jvm as I tried it with my ol' 900.
    Tbh I'd want a 1960b anyway though, prefer them to angled!