SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD STC: 2012 Gibson R8 VOS custom shop 1958 Les Paul Reissue - Washed cherry sunburst

dombennisondombennison Frets: 128
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Selling my 2012 R8 in Washed Cherry Sunburst. Only just bought this but something has come up so this sadly can't stay as I need to raise some cash. 
In great condition, just a couple of very small chips at the headstock and a ding on the top side of the neck at around the 12th fret - it's a very smooth feeling ding though so you don't really notice it when playing. Most of my pictures show it with the scratchplate off but I do still have it in the case. I've included a pic with it on for reference. Includes the certificate and original hard case.

A truly wonderful guitar but as I say, I need to raise a bit of cash at the moment. Looking for £2850ono for a cash sale or happy to consider part exchanges with at least £700 on top. A 335 would be perfect, would also consider other gibson models, PRS DGT/594, other semi-hollow bodies etc. Must have humbuckers or P90s and a fat neck though. Would also consider a cheaper guitar & amp in part-ex but would still need at least £700 on top.

I'd prefer not to ship it due to the value but might consider it if absolutely necessary - drop me a message and we can have a chat!
Otherwise, I'm based near Leeds for collection/part-ex

Cheers!

https://i.imgur.com/WSPVBJO.jpeg

https://imgur.com/a/l4GdNtL
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 88CuzJ88CuzJ Frets: 44
    Looks like a beauty. GLWS. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sent a message :+1: 
    What’s the weight please?
  • 88CuzJ said:
    I don’t have any scales at the moment but I’ll try pick some up tomorrow and get a rough weight for you. I doubt my little kitchen scales will do it but I’ll try!!
  • 88CuzJ said:
    Kitchen scales worked! It looks to come out at around 9.1lbs
  • Guitar on the scales:
    https://i.imgur.com/7DjZUWn.jpg
    edited December 2022
    88CuzJ said:
    Kitchen scales worked! It looks to come out at around 9.1lbs
    Thanks a lot for that! Good weight! Unfortunately I’m fussy and looking for around the 8 mark!