SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - WASHBURN NX6 USA RARE 2002 CUSTOM SHOP PADUAK EBONY HARDTAIL N4

What's Hot
LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 350
edited January 2023 in Guitars £

For a very limited time back in 2002 Washburn produced the NX6, based on the N4 design but in a hard-tail model.

This guitar is identical to the N4 (SEC, ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan pups, Paduak body and neck etc) except it has a Seymour Custom Custom in the bridge rather then a Lawrence, and it also has a tone pot and you can split both pick-ups with a push pull on the volume and tone pots! The headstock is also non reverse.

The paduak model is one of the rarest.

No original case but a have a hardshell Charvel case.

In Cornwall

£1299

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27676
    edited December 2022
    No offence, but I really hope you completely fail to sell this until...say...April.

If I was ever going to have a signature guitar, it would be identical to the NX6.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • No offence, but I really hope you completely fail to sell this until...say...April.

If I was ever going to have a signature guitar, it would be identical to the NX6.
    My sig would be a SG with a slim neck, no dive, ebony board, and jumbo stainless steel frets. If you have one I'll swap haha.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paddy power!
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3590
    Hold up, I was watching this on ebay and then it was gone. Thought you had sold it there.