SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Have £1200 Burning A Hole In My Pocket. Lurid Superstrats Required.

What's Hot
As per the title. Have £1200 max to spend or I have a bazillion Superstrat things in my stable to p/ex.

I'm looking for Ibanez J Custom, Ibanez Prestige, ESP Standard or E-II, Caparison, Jackson Soloist etc.

Paypal Goods and Services a must plus you have to ship to the 'leper colony' that is Northern Ireland. Sorry but I email a lot of guys every week on Marketplace and once I mention my location I never even get a reply.

I ship to and receive guitars regular from the UK and there is no Customs BS!

Hit me up with anything you have for sale. Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    This should be interesting :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • donbotdonbot Frets: 378
    My chum still has this up for grabs: https://i.imgur.com/5nlQ5X7.jpeg
  • NightswanNightswan Frets: 1525
    donbot said:
    My chum still has this up for grabs: https://i.imgur.com/5nlQ5X7.jpeg
    I would buy it no probs but he wouldn't accept Paypal Goods and Services. 
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8947
    ***PUNTER WITH MONEY KLAXON***
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    JerkMoans said:
    ***PUNTER WITH MONEY KLAXON***
    You selling something?
  • There's a really nice BC Rich STIII (or whatever it is) in green crackle on Reverb at the moment. Can't remember the price offhand though. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT OF THE ACTUAL GUITARIbanez RG3770FZ Prestige Electric Guitar Hobbies  Toys Music  Media  Musical Instruments on CarousellRG3770FZ-TR - Transparent Red  Metal  Modern Guitar Ibanez -  SonoVentecom - en

THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR

I have an Ibanez RG3270 Prestige that has been stored carefully at my parents for the past 8 years or so like this one above. Depending on how desperate you are I can get photos of the guitar sent around Christmas as I'll be heading up there. This model is interesting as it was apparently the crossover Prestige guitars which were made by J Custom team. I've seen a few for sale for £1200 but none recently so let me know if you're interested. It comes with the hard case as well as I'm sure the case candy. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Nightswan I have this for sale which is under budget and a seriously nice guitar 
    https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/234864/fs-ft-ibanez-rg2620qm-sapphire-blue-800/p2
     =) 
    THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT OF THE ACTUAL GUITARIbanez RG3770FZ Prestige Electric Guitar Hobbies  Toys Music  Media  Musical Instruments on CarousellRG3770FZ-TR - Transparent Red  Metal  Modern Guitar Ibanez -  SonoVentecom - en

THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR

I have an Ibanez RG3270 Prestige that has been stored carefully at my parents for the past 8 years or so like this one above. Depending on how desperate you are I can get photos of the guitar sent around Christmas as I'll be heading up there. This model is interesting as it was apparently the crossover Prestige guitars which were made by J Custom team. I've seen a few for sale for £1200 but none recently so let me know if you're interested. It comes with the hard case as well as I'm sure the case candy. 
    A nice piece. The ones above look more like an RG2770FZA or RG3770FZ. RG3270 would have a Lo Pro Edge or Edge Pro depending on year. I have an RG3270M here I'm afraid.
    There's a really nice BC Rich STIII (or whatever it is) in green crackle on Reverb at the moment. Can't remember the price offhand though. 
    Sounds interesting. Must have a search. Thanks for the heads up!
    James1981 said:
    @Nightswan I have this for sale which is under budget and a seriously nice guitar 
    https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/234864/fs-ft-ibanez-rg2620qm-sapphire-blue-800/p2
     =) 
    Have had your FS post bookmarked for ages. A really nice one. Will consider it for sure. Thank You!
  • Nightswan said:
    There's a really nice BC Rich STIII (or whatever it is) in green crackle on Reverb at the moment. Can't remember the price offhand though. 
    Here you go, but more than I remembered:

https://reverb.com/uk/item/63650969-b-c-rich-st-iii-custom-bn-mij-1988-brand-new-hardshell-case

I’m tempted myself but don’t know what I’d move on to justify it!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Nightswan said:
    Here you go, but more than I remembered:

https://reverb.com/uk/item/63650969-b-c-rich-st-iii-custom-bn-mij-1988-brand-new-hardshell-case

I’m tempted myself but don’t know what I’d move on to justify it!
    Thanks! It's a real nice one but a good bit overpriced imho.
  • BGGBGG Frets: 699
    I've got an Ibanez Az2204 in scarlet red, mint condition, all case candy etc. Nver got played as I got a deal on a used Tyler shortly after I bought it :(
    Can post pics tomorrow if it's your cup of tea ? LOL
    #thebatesmotelband
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4515
    edited December 2022
    I’ve got one of these can take actual pics if interested 

One of these , just recently pro setup & fret level  with easily reversible dive only mod on the floyd 
    (wooden block ) 

& one of these  with a jackson branded hard case 

So it’s a Charvel So Cal £625 Shipped  with a gator pro go  heavily padded gig bag

jackson SLX made in China but my fave guitar I said I would never sell £450 with Jackson moulded hardcase  shipped some fretwear but plays great 

kramer Korean 1984  Pro setup ,fret work  (recrown & polish )plus beautiful TGi extreme gig bag £399 shipped 

I’ve got Gibson fever & also Would like a jackson with a maple fretboard or a 550 genesis so gotta save plus seen my dream Gibson 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • slugeliseslugelise Frets: 117
    edited December 2022
    Always liked the blade rh4, there's still one in the classifieds from ages ago.

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/221629/fs-b-g-trussart-lowden-levinson-guthrie-charvel-and-ed-obrien-strat/p1

• ESP horizon? Bolt on, 1995, very good condition.
    BGG said:
    I've got an Ibanez Az2204 in scarlet red, mint condition, all case candy etc. Nver got played as I got a deal on a used Tyler shortly after I bought it :(
    Can post pics tomorrow if it's your cup of tea ? LOL
    Have an AZ model here mate but thanks for the offer!
    I’ve got one of these can take actual pics if interested 

One of these , just recently pro setup & fret level  with easily reversible dive only mod on the floyd 
    (wooden block )

& one of these  with a jackson branded hard case 

So it’s a Charvel So Cal £625 Shipped  with a gator pro go  heavily padded gig bag

jackson SLX made in China but my fave guitar I said I would never sell £450 with Jackson moulded hardcase  shipped some fretwear but plays great 

kramer Korean 1984  Pro setup ,fret work  (recrown & polish )plus beautiful TGi extreme gig bag £399 shipped 

I’ve got Gibson fever & also Would like a jackson with a maple fretboard or a 550 genesis so gotta save plus seen my dream Gibson 

A couple of interest there mate.
    slugelise said:
    That is very nice.