SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS/FT 2021 Epiphone 1961 Les Paul/SG White £400

What's Hot
floeighty2floeighty2 Frets: 169
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
I have seen something on here that has caught my eye and need to offload before taking in! 

So, here I have my recently acquired Epiphone 1961 SG or Les Paul in white.  It is one of the new ones that was released alongside a vintage cherry one. 

I have to say this was an impulse buy and wanted an SG in my life, but I played it a couple of times and while it sounded good, I just didn’t pick it up again. I think the plastic is still on the guard (I’ll check that). 

This model has Gibson’s Burstbuckers 2 and 3 and the quite nice brown, Epiphone hardcase with all the bits and pieces.  I really have barely played it, so is in fantastic condition.  In all honesty, I think it could do with a fret dress which I would have had done, but as I wasn’t drawn to it I didn’t bother.  

The burstbuckers sound good, the treble pickup seems pretty hot to me so is great for classic rock stuff etc 

I’ll post pictures later as I’m on a train, but happy to answer all questions in the meantime. 

Based in Stockport and collection only I’m
afraid. Or I can travel a little to meet up. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments