SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Harley Benton kid's guitar RG-Junior BK Rock Series £55

allenallen Frets: 806
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
This is the guitar that my daughter learned to play on and it is ideal for any budding rock star to learn on.

This guitar is slightly smaller than standard to fit small hands.

I've put 11s on it to match the scale length.

Fingerboard was dry as a bone when it arrived so I have oiled it.
I have also sanded the fret ends. 
To be fair, if you spend somewhere around £300 you will get a much better guitar, but if this is a guitar to see if your child will stick with it for more than 10 minutes when they get it this is an ideal bet.

Very good condition, but please note the small bump in the photos, next to my finger to get an idea of the size. Here are the detailed specifications:
 Size: 3/4 Body: Poplar Neck: Maple, bolt-on Fretboard: thermally treated maple wood 22 Frets Nut width: 42 mm Scale: 565 mm (22.24") Fretboard radius: 350 mm (13.77") Double action truss rod Pickups: 2x Humbuckers 1x Volume- and 1x tone control 3-Way switch Diecast machine heads Hardware: Chrome

Currently £78 on thomann with shipping.

£55 including shipping paypal friends and family or bank transfer in original box.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments