SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul R8 Dirty Lemon & Gibson 63 Reissue ES335

Couple of guitars for sale, it'll be really sad to see these go but unfortunately I've had some stuff come up and could do with moving some on.

Both have never been gigged, smoke free home, and are in new condition.

First up is my Gibson 1958 Custom Shop Les Paul in Dirty Lemon. It was the result of playing literally dozens of these back in 2017 when I bought it new from GuitarGuitar. 

Has an R9 Neck profile and is the most Les Paul sounding Les Paul I've ever come across. Light at 8.75lbs and condition is absolutely as it came out of the shop.

I've got some older pictures here but will try and get some newer ones up when I can.

£3100

Next is my Gibson 63 Reissue ES335. Bought new from Coda in about 2016. Excellent feeling neck - more of a 60s profile but not too slim, and has a stunning top. Was set up by Feline. Condition is completely as it came out of the shop.

Again pictures are older but I'll try and get some updated ones up.

£3000

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments