SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom Silverburst

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 4043
    all well and good until you see your mind listed on eBay tomorrow for twice the price
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7243
    Nice one fella
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fair play.
    Must admit, I watched this thread with a little scepticism but refrained from commenting. My employer sponsors Mind and it’s an excellent organisation that helps people from all walks of life.

you did a good thing, balance has been restored to the universe.

Thanks, they really are a great group with incredibly useful services and resources. When I was first diagnosed with G.A.D. about seven years ago their pamphlets were invaluable for educating myself and others around me about the signs, symptoms, and 'simple' things like how to have conversations about MH.

Since then I've been able to find ways to manage my condition (and others!), and now have the capacity, skills, and time to be able to volunteer with a couple of smaller MH charities. I'm also about to take a director role with a local one too and it feels great to be able to do some good rather than where most of my time goes in my (dull and shamefully capitalistic) day-job! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• Thanks, they really are a great group with incredibly useful services and resources. When I was first diagnosed with G.A.D. about seven years ago their pamphlets were invaluable for educating myself and others around me about the signs, symptoms, and 'simple' things like how to have conversations about MH.

Since then I've been able to find ways to manage my condition (and others!), and now have the capacity, skills, and time to be able to volunteer with a couple of smaller MH charities. I'm also about to take a director role with a local one too and it feels great to be able to do some good rather than where most of my time goes in my (dull and shamefully capitalistic) day-job! :)
    Fantastic - can I ask who you will be working with locally ?  This is my lot - www.dorsetmentalhealthforum.org.uk and bearing in mind we are the next county over I'm sure we could be of use to each other. For example we can only work with people under the care of Dorset based CMHTs, GPs etc . Some people in the North of Dorset are registered with South Somerset services so knowing where we can refer people for extra support would be great (and visa versa)
  • Nice one mate, really nice gesture. Mind are an excellent organisation that have helped me in the past and that’s a really cool thing to do.