SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD. Epiphone Century Reissue with Lollar P90. Headstock repair

TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8333
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Lovely guitar with a nice girthy neck. 

Nice and loud acoustically, perfect acoustic guitar for home use. 

I’m not the first owner. It came to me with a headstock repair.  It was done professionally, but there has been no attempt to hide the break/repair.  It’s been kept honest and obvious. But very neatly done. 

Guitar has been professionally setup, and sports a set of Pyramid flatwound 11’s.

Neck pickup has been replaced by previous owner @dazzajl , and this guitar now sports a Lollar P90. Sounds fabulous. 

Other than the headstock repair, there is no damage, dings, scratches, or marks on the guitar.  

A very critical eye will spot a few lines on the back where the matt finish has been slightly polished through use, but you really have to go hunting for it, and reflect the light at bizarre angles to see it. 

Frets and fretboard are perfect. 

I realise that Flatwounds are not to everyone’s taste, but are easily replaced. 

No case or gigbag.  

£295. 

Thanks for looking 

Marlin

now sold. Thanks for looking. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• camfcamf Frets: 1203
    Cracking guitar!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6074
    125 views on this and no one has grabbed it. You’re all mad, it’s a gorgeous guitar and would be a bargain at twice this price 

I’ll happily take this back chap. :)
  • Edm123Edm123 Frets: 67
    PM'd