SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Traded*FT Fender Custom Shop Classic Players Stratocaster

nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1627
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Looking over at my guitar rack, I realise that the Stratocaster to Les Paul ratio is absolutely leaning in favour to the Stratocaster!!

I bought this in March, but literally within a couple of weeks, the strat that I really wanted became available and I just couldn't help myself. This took me to 4 Strats!!

The guitar originally came with a anodised aluminium gold coloured scratch plate (Included) which was swapped out for the mint green one thats on. Comes with all the case candy, but no traveller. I have kept all the countersunk screws should anyone want to return it to normal. The guitar is a burnt metallic orange.

Looking to trade my 2003 Custom Classic Players Stratocaster for something a little more Les Paulish..(Not an SG, I just don't get on with them)

I'm not looking to sell If it doesn't trade, I'll just put it in the cupboard with the cases. I can add other guitars or ££ if something very special pops up.

PHOTOS

Any questions 

Ideally I'd like Les Pauls, PRSs, 339s ect, But please try me, you never know

Les Pauls
PRSs
339s

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom