Is it just me?

What's Hot
monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
edited September 2014 in Off Topic tFB Trader

Or in this picture does Millibot look like he's bragging about the sailor he's just had?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    More like how did Millipede not need dental work after?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10890
    edited September 2014
    He's demonstrating how deeply he f**ked his own brother.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well, if it's intended to persuade me to vote for him, it's failed miserably
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • He has to be Labour's biggest hurdle to election victory for years. Seriously, couldn't they find someone even a bit more believable?

• Well Wallace does like cheese.

Big streak of piss that he is (Milliwatt not Wallace, he rocks).
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 25598
    As a (mostly) lifelong Labour voter, if Millipede promised to eliminate all taxation, I still wouldn't vote for him.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Me too @Emp_Fab, apart from a couple of protest (non dirty ones) and tictactical votes.

Mind you it has been on the cards to sack off labour in recent years with their Blair and Brown shenanigans.

Who to vote for now is the real question.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
    tFB Trader
    I can't believe we've got ourselves into a situation where he's the only person between us and David Cameron winning another term. :(
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74494
    SNP or Green for me. Both have flaws, but so do all the parties.

Just think… if all the Scots who voted Yes vote for either of these pro-independence parties, they would probably hold the balance of power at Westminster. We have nothing to lose because voting for any of the three big UK parties is likely be be rewarding broken promises.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Can't disagree with you both at all @ICBM and @monquixote.

If only we could engineer a 3 or 4 way coalition so they argue themselves out of existence and cannot function, it has worked elsewhere in Europe where they never missed not having a government.

:D

Time to bloody their noses electorally speaking, time will tell.
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    I like the ideals of the Greens, however even as a 17yr old I can see that they are so idealistic and naive that they'd make terrible leaders. Remind me of the problem everyone has with clegg and the lib dems?
    He got screwed by cameron on the tuition fees deal, so I don't blame him for breaking a promise when he is just another victim of camerons arseholery. 
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Well personally I would've said he's describing the fish that just got away (i.e. election chances), but you know, whatever your unconscious throws up is fine with me
    All practice and no theory
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28098
    edited September 2014
    Hertz32 said:
    Q - Remind me of the problem everyone has with clegg and the lib dems?
    A - He got screwed by cameron on the tuition fees deal, so I don't blame him for breaking a promise when he is just another victim of camerons arseholery. 
    Edited for clarity. Clegg and the Lib Dems are so weak as to be ineffective at just about everything with nothing but excuses and "if only..." to keep them from giving up entirely. Definitely not a viable alternative to anything (except, possibly, the Greens). I suspect that even UKIP would provide a better leadership.
    <space for hire>
  • dafuzz said:
    Well personally I would've said he's describing the fish that just got away (i.e. election chances), but you know, whatever your unconscious throws up is fine with me
    Yes a Salmond and now he is after a Sturgeon.

Always said there was summat fishy in that there SNP.

New mational anthem, like a sturgeon, sung to Madge's little pop ditty.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I'm voting Green as a way to provide some sort of opposition rather than the same thing as the Tories but with a few different changes.
    My V key is broken
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16475
    Hertz32 said:
    Q - Remind me of the problem everyone has with clegg and the lib dems?
    A - He got screwed by cameron on the tuition fees deal, so I don't blame him for breaking a promise when he is just another victim of camerons arseholery. 
    Edited for clarity. Clegg and the Lib Dems are so weak as to be ineffective at just about everything with nothing but excuses and "if only..." to keep them from giving up entirely. Definitely not a viable alternative to anything (except, possibly, the Greens). I suspect that even UKIP would provide a better leadership.
    for me the issue with the lib dems isn't that they are weak, it's that they would he prepared to accept virtually any compromise in order to stay in government for just a little bit longer. The ones I feel sorry for are the grass roots lib dem party members (my dad was a lifelong liberal then lib dem) who've been totally betrayed by the parliamentary party.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 25598
    edited September 2014
    "Oooh.... you'll let us sit at the big table ?....  but we have to abandon all our principles and wear 'we love David' badges ?.....  That sounds like a fair deal, we're in !!!  Big table here we come !"

I think Clegg will go down in history as the man who annihilated the Lib-Dems as surely they will be reduced to the level of the Monster Raving Loony party come the next general election.  When is that by the way ?
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Next May is the fateful time.
  • I'm keeping my powder dry until the election. I shall see which is the lesser of the evils at that point, and which party has half a chance of forming a decent government. If Millipede is still in post at that time, I won't be voting for Labour, though.

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
    I wont ever vote Green until they change their stance on scientific progress, GMO's, and until their head-honcho's stop promoting garbage like homeopathy and organic food.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom