SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Unlocked iPhone 5S 32GB Space Grey, totally mint!

I just bought an iPhone 6+ so I'm selling my beloved and loyal 5S!

It's factory unlocked, bought it from the online Apple Store less than a year ago, has just over 3 months of warranty left on it, barely a mark or scratch on it, looks practically brand new.

I cant take any pics as its my only camera, and my 6+ hasnt arrived yet, so!

£350 + a fiver postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6942
    edited September 2014
    Sorry I'm not looking to purchase. Just out of interest though as I'll be upgrading soon. What made you go for the plus?

I can't get over the size of the bloody thing! Although I see the advantage of the bigger screen etc but there is a line between portability/convenience etc.

It's got to fit into the front pocket of a pair of Levis!

If you're one if them man bag carrying metrosexuals (not you just generalising) then I guess it's not so much of an issue...
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • @Iamnobody that's cool! erm, well I was going to buy an iPad anyway, now I feel like I dont have to? Plus the camera paired with the big screen is absolutely stunning to use. Also because of the size, the battery life is a huge advantage, especially as my commute is quite long, and usually I have to carry around one of those spare battery packs!
  • Hi @vaticancsmeos - cheers for that. Battery life is my biggest issue so maybe I should bite the bullet and try a plus!

I think you are right - the plus is probably a great compromise between an iPhone and iPad.

I'm off to search for man bags!

Good luck with your sale.
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • That's if you can live with the bendiness of the iPhone 6 :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • now sold