SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

RtX 3080 10gb founders edition *sold*

What's Hot
DanRDanR Frets: 1041
edited December 2022 in Misc £
Boxed about 6 month old but considering grabbing a 4090 with my bonus.

Comes boxed.

£600 posted.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25567
    I'd love an upgrade on my 2060, but I'm broke at the moment.

GLWTS

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    It’s been a tough few years for wanting PC parts.
  • So. Much. Want. 
  • Received thanks, all installed and working perfectly! I'll have a Asus GeForce RTX 2080 DUAL OC up for grabs next week due to this upgrade, thanks again
  • xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1118
    Received thanks, all installed and working perfectly! I'll have a Asus GeForce RTX 2080 DUAL OC up for grabs next week due to this upgrade, thanks again

I might be intereested in this, my 1070 is showing it's age at 3440x1200 so Give's a shout with a price :)
  • Gizmo said:
    Received thanks, all installed and working perfectly! I'll have a Asus GeForce RTX 2080 DUAL OC up for grabs next week due to this upgrade, thanks again

I might be intereested in this, my 1070 is showing it's age at 3440x1200 so Give's a shout with a price :)
    Thanks Gizmo, probably around the 300 mark on here posted. I will set up another thread shortly
  • SporkySporky Frets: 30210
    Maybe with the chain of upgrades we'll get to the point where someone wants my 980ti...
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1118

Thanks Gizmo, probably around the 300 mark on here posted. I will set up another thread shortly

That's a good price and the 280 is still a solid card, ive found a 6700xt locally (only mined for a week or so before that bubble burst!) for £325 so im off to take a look at that later in the week.....if someone else springs for the 280 let it go & GL with the sale