SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

This will do it all! LP guitar; Roland GR-30 Synthesiser; Boss FV-500L Expression Pedal £650 ono

Andyjr1515Andyjr1515 Frets: 3128
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Hi

Those of you who frequent the Making and Modding section will be well familiar with my builds and modifications.  If not feel free to take a peep at my website www.ajrguitarmods.co.uk or at some of the tortuously long build threads you can find in the 'Topics' on my profile.

Basically I am a hobby builder but have done mods or full builds on my own instruments, those of fellow band members and commissioned builds for a number of Fretboard folks and other similar forums.

For Sale is one of my own guitars and equipment.  The pesky hand arthritis has got to the stage where I don't gig with guitar anymore and a number of my own guitars and basses are basically sitting in a cupboard feeling sad.

This one is a corker - and, honestly, it can do anything!  

The guitar itself has been my main testbed for a number of years.  I think underneath it all it is an Epiphone:

But there's not much Epiphone remaining except the basic build.  It has:
- PRS pickups.  New when fitted (though can't for the life of me remember which model types they are)
- Graphtech piezo loaded T-o-M bridge
- Graphtech Hexpander and Acousti-phonic systems
- Master passive volume and tone
- Standard jack output (if you want to run it passive pickups only) and 13pin DIN if you want to run it through the synthesiser
- Switchable - passive only (with standard 3-way switch); acoustic emulator, blendable with the passive pickups and with separate volume with push-push acoustic tone change; synthesiser, also blendable with the passive pickups and also with separate volume control
- onboard synthesiser selection toggle switch

The Roland GR-30 Guitar Synthesiser probably needs no introduction.  A stunning piece of equipment capable of getting the guitar to sound like anything from a spanish acoustic, electric, banjo, sitar, brass, strings, organ, techno, orchestra, special effects - and you can assign any of the 128 sounds to each string! My favourite combination is having strings 1-4 playing classical guitar and strings 5&6 a gentle full string orchestral backing

Here it is in its aluminium flight case and the Boss Expression pedal.

It will be supplied with all cables and a suitable Behringer power pack (the Roland runs off a standard pedal connector but is 500w and so a standard Boss stomp box power pack is a bit marginal) and ready to gig!

So in summary you can:
- just plug the guitar into your amp and run it as a very nice sounding passive pickup 3-way switchable LP

or

- use the GR-30 to open up the acoustic emulator to blend into the passive signal

or

- use the GR-30 to turn the guitar into a capability only limited by your imagination!  And with a flick of the mini toggle on the guitar, still play it totally passive for the numbers where you don't want anything extra. 

The £650 offer price (with reasonable haggling room) is crazy against value of the individual items but I want this to go to someone who is going to use it and enjoy it rather than it just sitting in my cupboard or going to an unknown on ebay.

Andy
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom