SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS:Squier Jazzmaster 40th anniversary SOLD

What's Hot
spev11spev11 Frets: 448
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
Not 100% sure on this but it has a trem and I hate terms ( bought it as I thought perhaps this is the trem to sway me, but sadly not so far). Should have just kept looking for a Epi les Paul studio.
Fitted Ernie Ball 10s ( plus I’ll chuck in the other two sets I have ).
It plays great, sounds pretty good ( you have to like the particular sound of a jazzmaster really) tuning is pretty stable now ( fitted some spacers to reduce the bridge movement, easily removed, did shim the neck but it actually doesn’t need one so now removed). The trem bar is (as they all seem to be) not a super snug fit but easily remedied with some tape ( I was going to order a stay trem mod)
if it doesn’t sell then I’ll probably fit a hard tail conversion plate maybe.
I’ll add a pic of the actual guitar when I’m not using my iPad to post, but it’s the one with the gold hardware 

I’ll post it well wrapped to mainland uk for £290 all in. Stop me from putting it on reverb or ebay
( I’ll take the neck off and make the box smaller and safer if you want me to)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments