SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Strat !

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
    Yep thought likewise. That others who mighty have what you’re after won’t offer. I have one above 1k but figured out you were actually looking for less than 1k based on the rest of the post. Happy hunting.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3590
    Fifty9 said:
    Yep thought likewise. That others who mighty have what you’re after won’t offer. I have one above 1k but figured out you were actually looking for less than 1k based on the rest of the post. Happy hunting.
    Feel free to offer it, GAS makes us do silly things :astonished: 
  • Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
    Haha spose it does. It’s one of these high end Japanese ones. Closer to 1500 tho
    https://espguitars.co.jp/navigator/nstalr.html

https://imgur.com/gallery/JcyJvlA

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got an Olympic white Fender USA body (2 point trem) with a Fender USA maple neck, both circa 06/07. I was planning to get some new pickups back in it, but might sell as it is, am i right in thinking this is the sort of thing you'd be after as it is, set up ready for a loaded pickguard? 
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3590
    johnswiss said:
    I've got an Olympic white Fender USA body (2 point trem) with a Fender USA maple neck, both circa 06/07. I was planning to get some new pickups back in it, but might sell as it is, am i right in thinking this is the sort of thing you'd be after as it is, set up ready for a loaded pickguard? 
    Yeah, pretty much as I've got another guitar I'd likely transplant into the new (to me) one.