SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Nikon & Minolta camera gear

HeartwoodHeartwood Frets: 26
edited December 2022 in Misc £
Managed to pick up a range of cameras and lenses over the years. I don't shoot much film anymore but understand its back in vogue. Selling as I'm now all sorted with cameras and lenses.

Nikon N80 / F80 film camera. The baby brother of the F100. No issues, slightly sticky back but this clears up with a bit of handling. £60

Nikon N2000 / F301 film camera. The last manual focus camera from Nikon. Motor winder. No issues. Comes with the optional Nikon tripod mount. £50

Nikon 70-300mm zoom lens. AUTO and manual focus. Great quality optics, all clean, no issues. Perfect on digital and film. £75

Nikon 28-105mm zoom lens. Auto and manual focus. Again amazing optics, well liked pack around lens. No issues. Perfect on digital and film. £100

Minolta AF-2 Autofocus camera. Cult classic camera, great little Range finder, performs well. Flash pops up but I don't think it works, a common fault, but imo flash ruins most film photos... £90

https://imgur.io/a/OknnSRh
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom